Monday, October 3, 2011

Maternity Session Preview...



Downtown Houston.... mini session with my friendly Ashlee Amy!

Ashlee sent me a few of her faves, she rocked it yesterday, I don't think we were at Discovery Green for an hour! She got overly exicited and worked on them last night... I think they are SO so cute.
Can't wait to see them all!! Thank you Ashlee! It was such a big weekend... got to see Claire!! Here's 2 of her best shots...she was so shy the whole time ... but LOVE those cheeks =)10 more weeks!!

6 comments:

The Starwarsmamma said...

Pics look awesome

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! And Claire's cheeks are adorable :)

Cajun Cowgirl said...

You are one cute Momma and Claire looks like she's going to be beautiful! She already is!

ChelseaSalomone said...

I love your pics!!! You look so pretty & let me just say, great clothing options ;)

They turned out really good & I can't wait to squeeze those sweet cheekys. Claire's not yours. Obvi.

Britney said...

You are too cute!!! Great pics!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! You guys look so happy, and your puppy dog is precious.