Friday, October 7, 2011

Aw RATZ!

So, you're just driving along, minding your own business...thought you might park at the Galleria and see what Motherhood Maternity has on sale.... when all the sudden THIS pops up it's head and stares at you from outside, on your hood!!
Yes, a mouse, a very big and scary mouse when your car is in motion! I almost wrecked, but I'm so glad I wasn't on the highway! I parked the car, and the mouse continued to taunt me, running back and forth on the windshield.

I honk and honk, looking like a nutcase in the garage, trying to scare him to run away, he won't leave! He wants to check out his reflection!!




This is so terrifying to me, I'm literally hyperventilating and screaming in my car. There was one good samaritan guy who came over and I inched open the window and asked him to see if the mouse was gone. He looked at me like I was crazy and said there's no mouse, you're safe.


Let me tell you how awful it is to be trapped in your car with a mouse inches away, even if you KNOW he can't open the door, I was flipping out and thought I was going to make myself go into labor!!


What a Friday... I need a drink...oh wait.