Monday, October 24, 2011

Baby Shower - Houston Edition!



I don't even know how to start this blog! I feel so loved after Sunday, I just can't believe it! The invitation said "Hosted by Emily and friends" and they weren't kidding. So many of my besties helped out to put on a great shower, it was truly amazing, fun and Claire is one lucky baby to have so many Aunties and one awesome REAL Auntie Emily.

They reserved a room at Collina's Italian Kitchen and you can bring your own wine! Here's Jill H. displaying the goods...Me, Jill F., and Casey - KKG/Aggie RoomiesThese ladies are all from Josh's side of the family even Claire's great-grandmother!Kalin, Jill H., me, FeFe and Ashlee! Such pretty friendsKaren, Jenn, me, Kate (expecting girl #2!!) and MelissaAuntie Em and nope, my mom never has her eyes open for pics, it's unbelievable!Kristen, me and Natalie B. !Natalie made Claire TuTus! One for each holiday and the waistband got bigger as they went along!Bouncer seat and a SOPHIE TEETHER GIRAFFE!! I got 5!! lol The hostesses went together and got my baby wearin' machine, a Beco carrier!Lots of hostesses!! Love them!Personalized goods! Jenn L. crafted the closet dividers... love it all!Shelby...helping me sort through the loot! She's just going crazy with all the new stuff.




Great shower, so so blessed to have such great friends and family. Both showers were SO much fun and we're practially set with baby things, time to stock up on diapers and wipes!!


No comments: