Monday, October 17, 2011

San Antonio Baby Shower!

This weekend we had such a good time in San Antonio, it was SO busy with celebrating little Claire's arrival and also my parent's 30th Wedding Anniversary! I'll do a separate post on that. Here are the pics from the shower at my mom's, which was hosted by her and my Aunt Jill!


How cute is this wreath my mom made?? So many baby goodies on it, she worked hard on everthing! I loved these personalized M&Ms... SO cute, and you bet I'll eat them all eventually. This was part of a guess the number of candies game...I know how many, but I think we're using this game again next weekend! How many do you think there are??





These are the door prizes for all the games, soaps and lotions and fun note pads!


These are the parting gifts for the guests. My mom actually MADE these bath salts and scrubs and put the easy recipe on the bottom and wrapped them up! She went above and beyond! My mom is the best!



Here is the shower invitation, we also placed a few maternity pics around the party.



Here are the petit fours! Rattles, booties and little "C's" for Claire! They were delicious! We also had yummy cake balls from Emily's friend's company, Oreo ones were my fave!



Here's the food spread. All my favorite finger foods, we really stuffed our faces!



Aunt Jill me and my mom... can you tell they are sisters?? Haha they look so alike!



My sis Emily and I presenting the dessert area, yumz. I think she'll be Auntie Em!


Auntie Em and her fox... I mean dog, Happy. Though, she looks UNhappy at the moment.


My friend Meghan, known each other like 15 years!


Ex-Churchill Cheerleaders heehee my LOVES! Makes me wanna move to San Antonio, miss them! Lisa, me, Kendra and Meghan


Playing baby word find and word scramble.


This basket was full of baby items and we played The Price is Right game, to see who could add the prices up and be the closest! Me waddling around telling everyone what was in it.


Gift time! There were so many wonderful presents, here are a few pics....


DJ Baby Walker... Claire can DJ and spin records on it apparently! We laughed because my mom is going to be called Grammy, my dad was thinking about being BeBop to be music themed with Grammy... so this walker would fit right in.


Giving my mom her little hostess gift, the WillowTree Grandmother figure and a little bib for her house "My Grandma is the Best"


All the loot! Diaper Genie, our City Mini stroller, the cutest clothes, socks, bows, shoes ever! Bath tub, car seat base, Aggie gear, high chair... Claire is so so lucky!!



The whole gang! I'm so thankful for every single lady who came to Claire's shower! I set the camera up on the stairs with a timer... not too shabby a photo!


Ok, shower is over.... Amazon gift wrap = new form of fun...

3 comments:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Oh it looks great! Your mom is so talented! (And I want that bath salt/scrub recipe Missy!)

Dianna said...

It looks like it was a great time! The food looks delicious!!

Lina said...

Looks like sooo much fun girlie! You look great! Your mom, and sis are two gorgeous ladies!