Sunday, October 23, 2011

Few More...

In case I make a blog book one day, here are a few more maternity pics that are so cute. Thanks again Ashlee! I'm so exicted about my Houston Baby Shower today, eeeek!!











Been feeling pretty good minus bad back and swollen feet. I'm sure that's to be expected when you gain 27 pounds and most of it's fluid. YAY!

Our ultra sound check up is Tuesday and Josh is going. Hope everything is all good and she's measuring right on schedule. We'll see if she's still breech. TURN baby TURN!

We also had part one of Life With Baby class this week... Josh managed to put the baby doll's shirt on upside down TWICE. Even the teacher laughed at him... poor guy! We'll get it figured out.





1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I'll be seeing you in a bit, but I LOVE the pic with Shelby poking her little head around your belly. Too cute!