Monday, September 26, 2011

Jill's Wedding!

Jill's wedding was a complete success last weekend! I survived, though very tired afterwards, and Josh had a good time too (little TOO much fun...no fair) Here are a few pics from the weekend!

Rehearsal dinner was at the Saltlick in Driftwood, TX, right outside of Austin, it was so much fun! Rob loves Jillian! So cute how they did that when you entered the party room. Ashlee points it out haha


Here are some pretty friendlies with me, Kalin, Jill and Ashlee




Jill's dad sang 2 songs and of course I cried. He was very good and everyone could tell how much Jill means to him, great job Mr. Duquesnay!



This is the wedding site, over looking Lake Travis in Austin. It was called Vintage Villas, and it was a perfect spot for a wedding! We stayed right on site and the reception was there too, so convenient!



Getting ready for the ceremony! Can you believe Jill did her own flowers?? I saw all the flowers in her house the week before, waiting to open up, roses and lilies she got wholesale. She did an amazing job!


Karen, Kalin, me and Ashlee! Jill gave us a very long strand of coral freshwater pearls, they looked great with the flowers and dress!




She's ready to go! Paula, her sis, has her game face on too. Jill's "something borrowed" was my veil! So happy it worked out.



The reception was fun, great food, especially all the cocktail hour snacks which I went crazy on. SPINACH DIP Mmmmmm.... Josh drank all sorts of great Texas beers and I had water and fancy looking Diet Cokes all night.


Still partyin' it up, though very uncomfortable, the dress would not have zipped had the wedding been one week later, but it was all good. I think I held up pretty well for 29 weeks pregnant. OH! and Jill had request cards for the DJ, but he didn't play Backstreet Boys for me! Boo!






Great wedding, Mrs. Jill Hansen!! See you when you get back from Hawaii!

3 comments:

Dianna said...

Looks like you both had a blast and you look great!!

Unknown said...

I just saw this!! Love it!

Unknown said...

The above comment (and this one )is Jill!