Sunday, September 11, 2011

Third Tri - Oh My!

My PUP and my BUMP 27 weeks! 3rd Trimester! No turning back now...it's game time. The 3rd trimester is here and I'm blowing up in epic proportions. I'm a legit pregnant person, no ifs, ands, or buTTs (mine is growing just about as fast as my bump, btw! awesome!)


Got brave...bare belly!


This weekend was SOOO busy. We had Josh's 10-yr HS reunion, friends staying with us, wedding showers, sorority reunions, etc...I'm so tired I'm mad I've even started this blog instead of sleeping. But when I get new pics... MEH I can't help myself!


Friday night we had the reunion at the Marriott and it was similar to mine, but they had a slide show which I thought was really neat. Josh wasn't in any pics (I didn't know to send any!) but he got to see all his old buddies and I got to sit at a table with all the "plus 1's" and just chat.
The wives! Me, Andrea (president O the class woot woot!), Marisa and Erin F.


We went up to Lake Conroe with all the Katy HS alum on Saturday and it was really fun, even though we ran the boat into some mud a few times and had to push it out...The drought is awful here! Plus with the fires up there in Magnolia, we could see the smoke!
The boys! Charlie, Ryan, Brian, Josh and Jacob



There was a group shot, but I'm being THAT girl. Like, whoa fatness. It's better off hidden on some SD card somewhere. One pathetic preggo story was that after all day at the lake, we went to eat, and the whole place reeked of smoke (after 9 it was allowed). So I get all teary-eyed and have one of the girls take me back to the lake house and I played Erin-pity party with my puppy in bed. I was just tired, but also kinda sad at all the fun everyone had, and I sat there, sober, watching it all...and didn't get a nap in. Oh well, it'll be ok!

Sunday at brunch, I met up with some of my Kappa Kappa Gamma pledge sisters and had our own little 10-year reunion. It was so great catching up with them!




Allison, me, Erin, M'lee and Ashley (& Noah!)




Noah was SO cute, playing in the rocks, kicking the ball around...and also getting "in trouble" with the security gaurd for hopping in the fountain. Ashley took it all in stride, and had a fresh change of clothes for him. She is SO prepared. I was jealous of Noah, it was HOT! I would have gotten in, too!


OOPs! Caught in the fountains... Mommy to the rescue!From brunch, I ran straight to Katy for a wedding shower for Natalie Z. She's marrying Josh's friend Remko.


Me and Marisa at the shower

Ok, time to sleep!! Dr. appt Tuesday and gestational diabetes test! Chiropractor Wednesday! Oh My!

5 comments:

Mrs. Brandy De La Cruz said...

We leave close to Lake COnroe and my mom lives on Lae Conroe and it is really awful out here!! Hope you get some rest, sounds like you had one hellof a busy weekemd! BTW- your belly is too cute!

ChelseaSalomone said...

Your bump is soooo cute!!! You look great- it was fun seeing pics of the KKG reunion

Courtney Squillante said...

Third tri already!! Crazy! You look great btw! :)

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Hey Cute Momma! Love the belly pics and looks like y'all had a great weekend. I can't wait to see you guys again!

Dianna said...

You look great! I can't believe how fast it is going by!