Monday, November 21, 2011

Little Claire Bear's Cave

Her bow holder, had to add extra hooks, hope she likes bows!
Here's family pics, toys drawers, extra bibs and burp clothes, books, and accessory drawers for shoes and hats.  I like having the maternity pics around too.  Can't wait to frame her little face in here.
Here's just a peek at Jenn's closet dividers in action.


Little Claire chair where we'll take her monthly growth photo!
Her homecoming gown is on the chair if you can peep it. She'll probably grow up to hate lavender heheheh...

Guess Shelby already is on guard!
Love these letters from Auntie Chelsea!
A peek at Grammie's organizing skills...diapers, wipes and changing pad ready to go!
Here's her first taste of home...love this little car seat!  I had a Snuzzler in it to hold her better inside, cop who checked my car for me told me to take it out. Meh!

It's so funny how pregnancy goes... at the beginning you just have SO much fun thinking about what colors and themes and making things perfect... but by the end, you really just want it done and it's almost not fun anymore because you're ready for baby and done with planning!  I'm happy with everything and so thankful my mom helped wash and organize baby clothes, bottles, pacis, pump accesories... what would we do without our moms??

14 more days to go!

6 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

It looks so good!!! It is so pretty and really your perfect purple nursery =)

And I love the shelf with the blocks and the socks I got her!!! BLOCKS SOCKS. For her first birthday I'll buy her a FOX.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Wait on second thought I sent her shoes. Not socks. Right? If it was in fact shoes that means her first birthday gift will have to be booze.

Erin+Josh said...

LoL nooo you got her shoes! They are on the book shelf! Therefore: Booze.

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Oh I love how it all came together! You know, one of LSU colors is purple. It's deeper than lavender obviously, but I'm just saying!

Well done Momma!

Dianna said...

LOVE IT!! Great job!!

Courtney Squillante said...

I just LOVE it!! My purple heart would be so happy to be in that room!!!!