Thursday, March 29, 2012

Idol returns!

Some thoughts on American Idol's top 9 contestants.  I was really really hoping to have a female Idol winner.  It's been WAY too long, maybe not since Jordin Sparks?  There are some good girl choices, like Jessica or Hollie, both amazing.

BUT, my gut says it'll be a guy again.  Why, you ask? lol Because Colton and Philip are the cutest things EVER.  And you know who votes, little 12 year old girls!  I'm personally a little obsessed with Colton and can see him winning.  Bonus, he is a Christian and talks about God on stage!  He warms my little heart.
Colton
Philip

After listening to last night's performances, the bottom 3 SHOULD be DeAndre (barf), Heejun (what??) and Joshua (just a random guess, the third is hard).  But should DeAndre or Heehun leave, they won't really be missed, although I really like Heejun's sense of humor, his singing just isn't up to par with the rest of the group. And DeAndre is with his crazy hair and Prince voice need to GO!

Elise KILLED it for the girls, she was the stand out female last night.  Also, they really gave Hollie a great make-over, she looked hot!

I may be really uninformed, but I'm tired of them singing a lot of songs I don't know. Seems to be a pattern this year. Is it because I'm old??

******
In other news, today was supposed to be Claire's big hip check up to see if she's done with the harness.  Well, I got a flat tire, couple of nails, so I couldn't make it.  I'm waiting for it to be fixed.  I also missed a few playgroups today that I really wanted to attend!  UGHGHGHGHHG such a frustrating day.  First world problems.

2 comments:

kc said...

That show has been on for like 10 years, and I still have never seen a full episode of it- just recaps that make celebrity gossip sites. I think performing shows just cause me too much anxiety b/c of the awkwardness- like a singing Office

Courtney Squillante said...

I love Phillip and Colton! Precious!