Monday, February 27, 2012

Rodeo Shenanigans

When your parents volunteer to babysit your baby all night AND drop you off and pick you up from the Rodeo where the drinks are free all night, you go, no you RUN there.  You run like the wind to the land of country music and BBQ.  You don't 'forget' that you're a mom now, per say, but a little bit of Old School Erin tends to make an appearance if the ingredients are right.

I didn't even take many pictures because I was too busy livin' it up.  They had all the Shiner Bock cans I could ask for plus a dance floor and the fanciest Port-O-Potties at the cook-off.  FUN FUN FUN.

After some Cupid Shuffle and fake taking Tequila Shots (I talk a big game, so glad I stuck to beer).  I was in the mood to make some mischief.  Dancing by myself...embarrasing Josh...trying to teach Melissa that there IS a rap song that starts out "Gator boots...and a pimped out Gucci suit..."

I even went up to one unsuspecting gentleman and pulled out some crazy dance moves in front of him and he said, "I can't move like that."  To which I replied...."No one can." And ran away.

Trying to steal Shiner

The Rams Club tent was SO much fun, Josh and his brother helped out Uncle Glen in building the tent, so we were lucky to get badges.  It's one of the best weekends in Houston!

Look at this photo-bomber! LOL



We called my dad to pick us up and on the way home I demanded that we stop for more beer.  He was such a sport, so we stopped at Kay's Lounge of course!  My mom's name is Kay.  It was fate.  After a game of pool we headed home and I was about done.  Not too too sloppy, but an obvious out-of-practice drinker.  Remember, I had a 10 month hiatus!!

Josh tried to make me drink water, but pouring it down my throat never works, so I spit it out all over the bed, my clothes, my hair... and then made him sleep on the wet side. Win!  I also managed to pump breastmilk and demanded that Josh not dump it, swearing that it was still "ok"."  LoL don't call CPS, I tested it on Sunday and, shocker, it had alcohol in it, I even think the test strip had a skull and cross bones on it. haha PUmp n Dump!

Like I mentioned on Facebook, hungover child care is FOR THE BIRDS.  But I disagree with some of my commenters....It was totally worth it =)  Thanks Grammie and Papa!!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh my gosh, Erin. You're a total crack up. Glad you're loving life!

Dianna said...

This was so funny! I am glad you had a good time!! What kind of test strips do you have and where do I get them? I didn't even know they existed!

Kelly Jean said...

Honestly - dying laughing. Pre-baby Erin is back and sooo much fun hahahahahahahahaha!!!!