Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lovin' this Season...

Wow, another great night on Idol! I just wanna point out how right I was about Thia and Naima! Hehehe... ok enough bragging. Quick thoughts on tonight:

Jacob: Seems like a ringer, a professional already. Sang "Man in the Mirror," great job!

Casey: My favorite by far, lovin' his vibe and hope he makes it all the way!

Haley: Ugh, yelling....fro hair... she's in the bottom FO SHO. Too much growling.

James: Not my fave tonight, but really touching, he's a deep, thoughtful guy. Great job.

Lauren: Looks like hell tonight, outfit made her look fat. She did good enought to move on.

Scottie: OMG. I laughed. He seriously cracked me up doing Elvis and the girls rushing him. He'll move on for sure.

Pia: A good performance again, I'm just not excited about her, you know? She'll move on.

Stefano: Good song, but I think he's in trouble. The note he held forever at the end was iffy.

Paul: Great! Finally someone did Johny Cash! Love him with the guitar, and his sparkley smile.

My favorite was DEF Casey again. The girls really disappointed me, they aren't chosing good songs. They are RANDOM songs. Play to the audience!! Scottie is super safe, the girls love him but I seriously can't get over his antics. Is he for real or joking? Can't ANYONE on the Idol staff show him how to hold a microphone?? Closer to the end of the season, there is always a surprise boot. Some one you'd never suspect, but people just didn't vote, figured they were safe. That will probably happen soon, but not tomomorrow. My predictions are an easy bottom 2: Haley and Stefano. The 3rd is always tough, I'd throw in Pia just cuz her outfit. I can't committ though, Haley or Stefano..Hmmm.. ok I guess Stefano.

In totally unrelated news, accupuncture is WEIRD! I'm completely UN-relaxable, but I'll get better. I'm terrified of needles and even asked him to remove the one in between my eyebrows, it was really bothering me. But, I'll suck it up! He gave me tons of vitamins too to help my digestive issues and told me to lay off cheese. HA! Does he know me? I'll try, I'll try. Gotta calm the system down.

Ok, I'm going to watch Casey's performance again! Later!

2 comments:

Steven said...

I think Pia is going to win for stupid reasons like "she's vastly more talented than anyone else" and "nobody is going to buy a record from a sensitive Seth Rogan". BTW, your dog looks cute.

stefanel said...

Erin your predictions are so good - can't believe you threw Pia in as a wild card. And I always thought Scotty's microphone could use some technique, too. Hah!