Thursday, April 14, 2011

Top 8 Blurb

Since I wanna get my review in before tonight ... here we go.

It's starting to get hard to distinguish between who I truly predict will be in the bottom three, and who I personally HOPE will be outta here.

PAUL - over you, horrible song choice and performance....oh and HORRIBLE SUIT. I really did used to like him, but he cannot hang with this others vocally. Nope! His smile is the only thing keeping him in.

Lauren - My favorite performance and my girl to beat in this show. I think she has a great chance of winning. She sounded better than Miley Cyrus and looked amazing! SO pretty, so good.

Scottie - Obviously no one can sing the King of Country music quite good enough, and he did well to try and change it up... he'll be safe, but I really don't like when he tries to sing high and "Go for It" as they say. He's better to sing lower, Johnny Cash DANG IT! He had the whole "Walk the Line" movie to choose from, BAH!

Casey - Crazy, way out in his own world. I can def see the appeal, I just don't think he'll win, they judges just GUSHED over him, I guess i just don't appreciate Jazz... I'm a top 40 kinda girl.

Stefano - Good song choice! Everyone my age is dreaming of elementary school days, singing "GO! To the end .. of.. the road..."You know you had BoyzIIMen tapes! He did really well, and Josh thinks the judges are really rooting for him, and I agree, he's just always sitting on the fence.

Haley - Oh geez. Not good, and super annoying. I kept thinking the whole time how much she was flashing the audience with that mini-dress! "CALL ME!" ... call me crazy, but you're in the bottom 3. Which sucks, hate to lose girls, but ... it's bound to happen.

Jacob - He was seriously a downer this week. Almost pouting. I thought it was because he was in the bottom last week, but then I decided he was super embarrassed for making that comment about everyone not looking at themselves in the mirror if he was at the bottom. Even that producer guy told him to stop preaching to the audience and being corny. TOO FUNNY.

James - He's so likeable, that I cant say much bad about him, other than i absolutely HATE heavy metal. But how can I knock it? It's his THING! He was so cute when he was saying "Just give metal a chance, I'll make arm bands, give metal a chance..." I think his personality alone can take him far in this competition.

There ya have it, I'm going with the bottom 3 of: PAUL, HALEY, and JACOB (I can't decide if it's just cuz I don't like Jacob, or I think the audience is sick of him). Stay tuned!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

I am testing something out. I had to change my blog over to my new email, etc. (Welcome to the biggest beating of my life) Will you leave a comment on my blog when you get a chance- I want to make sure it goes to the right email address.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! When are you going to give your opinion on the top again? I LOVE reading it!!!