Tuesday, June 12, 2012

City Cave

This kinda goes along with the last post.  Claire found a cave!  I'm laughing because she did this all on her own, and I recreated it for the photos...

"Hmm...looks like a fun tunnel"
 "Lemme back up and see what we find..."
 "No lions, tigers or bears here!"
 "I found a sheepdog though! Yay!"


This is one of the best baby present we got! It would have made more sense to take a video haha, oops, just thought of that.  I need to thank Amazon and post a customer pics. This is a Chicco Baby DJ Walker.  Think of this if you have a friend having a baby, endless entertainment/excercize and gives my back a break.

4 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Okay I'm laughing becauase in that first picture, I thought those green (ties? ropes?) were like little vines you had made and hung up to create a cave atmosphere for Claire. LOL!

GOT to order one of these. Probs wait 'til we move. One less thing to pack.

Ashley said...

Hi! I'm a new follower and your girl is adorable! My daughter was born the end of December - it's so awesome being a first time mom. Cute blog!

-Ashley
http://rushriverrush.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Claire is so cute, I can't stand it. I'm having a baby girl next month too. I've been following your story for a while (from BBC). I got the idea to do a purple nursery from your blog!

~Nicole~ said...

I have nominated you for a very inspring blogger award! You can check it out here:
http://thehardenblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html