Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby free vacay

Josh wears sunglasses on vacation. What what.

Off we went with out the baby to Fredericksberg, TX!  We went last year too...lots of fun.

Wineries!


It was so hard leaving baby Claire at Grammies, but we sucked it up and followed this truck around...


Ha Ha.  But seriously, there's a secret Shiner in a lot of these pics.

Went hiking at Shreiner State Park in Kerrville


Purple flowers!  Reminded me of my beeebeee

Cooled off in the Guadelupe River
 Get away!

Went to have a nice dinner at Alamo Springs Cafe on a cliff...
 Great views!  The place was closed on Tuesdays.  Whomp whomp.

 This was actually a little BAT sanctuary.  People come to watch the bats come out to feed...eek!

Bat Man!

Our Bed and Breakfast porch... it was called Queen Anne - Aspen room.

I liked last year's place better, the food was better and we had a private cottage as opposed to a wing of a house.  We could hear them cooking, so less sleeping in! The jacuzzi tub and robes were my fave.

After our 3 days of adult fun we couldn't wait to see our little bear back in San Antonio!

"OHi, miss me?"


My friend Janine brought Brooklyn to visit.  I love that she's a big girl too.  One month younger than Claire, and so cute!

My mom busted out this little gem of me at 6 months.  Claire thought she was looking at a mirror...well, a skinny mirror.

Claire is like 20lbs and my baby book said I hit 20 at 15 months.  Ooopsy!  Little bear loves her solids what can I say!?

I was SO happy to have Josh for a whole week!  Now back to the real world.

6 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

A. LOVE Claire's hot pink outfit. LOVE! She looks really pretty in that color
B. That upclose pic of you is really pretty (AKA you be FUGS all the other times ;D)
C. Cute dress- the zipper one!
D. Pic of you chasing birds- I laughed. You would.

Glad y'all had fun!!! Yay for summer vacay!

ChelseaSalomone said...

E. Logan was 18 lbs at the doctor last week so I don't think she's THAT abnormally big.

Kelly Jean said...

I agree with Chelsea - LOVE that pink on Claire. Yay for having fun! I can't wait 'til our b&b babymoon! Not tooo much longer now! And you look fab - I say that all the time, but you really do - you do not at all look like you had a baby. I hope I can get small again too!

Maria said...

Aw! Claire really does look just like you as a baby!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

Y'all are so cute! J saw these pics all weekend was like--we've got to go there. Thanks for showing us our next getaway. Maybe we can borrow your mom to babysit!!! Hey, she's got grandmother instincts and Claire has initiated her right? :)

Dianna said...

We are considering a trip to Fredricksburg this fall. We have never been.

Claire is sooo cute! She looks so much like you!