Friday, December 2, 2011

Oink

Emily and I are getting ready for my parents to come tomorrow.  It'll be my mom's birthday!  Which will now be 2 days before Claire's birthday!  Heehee
We had some pink and black gel tubes, pink frosting, and M&Ms.  We tried all sorts of ways to make a pig...some better than others!


I think they turned out very cute!  Definitely don't look proFESH, but they were made with love, Muthy!!
 Just so you know, we aren't being mean, PIGS are her favorite animal, we have them all over our house in San Antonio =)

This sign will deter her from peeking before Emily comes over tomorrow, brilliant! "No Look Ma!"


Whew, big day today (for me).  Pre-Op appointment at the hospital went well, just got instructions (be there at 5:15am!) and took some blood.  Then had a lunch date with hubby at Cheddars.  It was delish!!  I'm obsessed with their spinach dip for real.  We had a day date since by 3pm I'm completely in pain and no fun.

**2 days and counting!!**

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

You are too cute! And Emily too! Wishing you the best and praying for y'all! I can't believe you have to be there so early! Oh well, the sooner you see her!