Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Six months preg and counting...

It's been very crazy in my belly lately. Claire moves around all the time and I can see her do it from the outside now too. I SWEAR everytime I call Josh over to look and feel she stops. She does it on purpose! It's a lot of position flipping and rolling around.






I still don't know what part is what, I'm not big on pushing around to find out. The more she moves, the more my digestive tract gets unhappy. The IBS issues have been bad lately. I have been trying to cut out cheese again (which is so hard), but I turned down pizza and lasagna this weekend, so proud. But turns out, if I don't get my cheese, I want WORSE things, like McDonalds french fries, FunYuns and HoneyBuns!



23 WEEK PICTURE!So, I went to the Dr last week and told them about some pain I was having. It was a terrible burning right at the pelvic bone and I couldn't really stand up straight. I got really freaked out and thought the placenta disconnected or something! He said that my pelvic ligaments were really inflamed and I needed to get a maternity support belt to wear as often as I could. I'm up 14 lbs as of this morning, so...it's just going to get worse!



How awesome are these?? (insert thumbs down here!)PreNatal Cradle! Haha!Cutest little socks EVER. I had to get them. I went to Pickles and Ice Cream and they called my name!


Also, we came across a Nanny that may work out for us! Our neighbor is moving to Fulshear and they aren't keeping their nanny, LaTonia, when they go. The couple can't say enough good things about her. She's great with their little Cole and cleans the house while he naps! Awesome! Ironically, LaTonia is pregnant and due on Thanksgiving, not to far ahead of me! She wants to go back to work, but part time, which is exactly what we were looking for! I can't wait for Josh to meet her and hopefully everything works out!



I'm taking Josh to the airport today, he's off to his big fly fishing trip up by Jackson Hole or Grand Teton or something. He planned this before we were pregnant and I was suppposed to be gone to New Orleans this weekend on Jill's bachelorette party. Well, I decided it was best for me to stay home, walking around with these painful ligaments and my cankles in 100+ degree weather probably wouldn't be best. I'm sad to miss out though!


CANKLES =(


2 comments:

Courtney Squillante said...

You look so great!! And I'm sorry about your support belt and cankles! :) But it sounds like great news with the nanny and the nursery looks fantastic so far!

Dianna said...

Cooper did the same thing when Kyle would try to feel him move. I love those socks! Sorry about the swelling. I hope it gets better.