Monday, July 4, 2011

Gender Reveal Party!

Big day Saturday! We had about 20 people stop by our BBQ to see if little Nowak was a girl or a boy. Here are some pictures from the party! Big thank you to my friend FeFe for making such a beautiful (and tastey!!) cake for the occasion, it was just perfect!


About to make the big cut in front of everyone!
Look everyone it's PINK!!Oh Josh, you're in trouble, house full of girls!!We are so excited to welcome Claire Ellis Nowak in December ... I teared up, I couldn't help it, I just KNEW it was a girl!My mom and dadClaire recieved her first Aggie gear, a bib and pacifiers!


Shelby wore a bandana I made for her "BIG SIS SHELBY". She doesn't know what's coming!





Some of our friends and family at the party! Rob, Troy, David, Ryan, Brian, Cody, Kerri and JOSH.



Little Caraline and Cooper have another "C" friend on the way. Jill, Casey me and Jill!



Some of the goodies. Josh smoked 2 chickens and made pinto beans, and here are all the snacks! Everything turned out so well even though i was super stressed and thought the A/C was going to break!Uncle Ryan, Josh and Uncle Cody.
The grandparents and Josh and I!

Thank you Diane and Art for dropping by! Diane and my mom were roomies at A&M.

The Frost family!




I was exhausted after the party and so happy that my mom was there to help out! My dad is so happy that we're keeping my middle name as Claire's middle name. Ellis was my grandmother's maiden name and I actually like how Claire Ellis sounds! I'm sad that my sister was out of town and missed it, but she has plenty of time to make up for it and buy "I love my Auntie" things for Claire, HA!


I can't believe I'm already 17 weeks! Claire is the size of a turnip or avacado or something. Next time I go to the Dr. I'll be 20 weeks and half way there and that just sounds insane!

6 comments:

The Denny Family said...

LOVE IT! And not only are you the cutest pregnant woman ever, but your pregnancy is going by at like warp speed! how are you almost half way done already!?!?!

ChelseaSalomone said...

I kept wondering when you were going to post this!! Everything turned out so cute- your cake was adorable! YAY for Claire Ellis I love her so much already.

Cajun Cowgirl said...

So cute! Love the pics and congrats! I bet Claire will be as sweet (and pretty of course!) as her Momma!

Jenny Jones said...

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!? How did I miss this?!? I was not informed, and somehow you're post snuck by me! CONGRATS on the GIRL!!!!

Liz said...

I'm so excited for you and Josh! The pics of y'all cutting the cake and looking so excited and happy made me cry :) I'm so happy for y'all and cannot wait to meet sweet Claire Ellis!

Dianna said...

Love the party!! Congrats!!