Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Arts N Crafts






My French Memory Board for Claire's room....After much searching, my neighbor finally let me borrow his staple gun. I really just need to buy one! But I have other things I wanna buy like hair bow holders and window valences...hehe...So here is all the material I got from Hobby Lobby:

Buttons, batting, material, ribbon and a canvas.Supplies were just scissors and the staple gun... then a hot glue gun for the buttons.I wrapped and stapled the fluffy batting and the material around the canvas and trimmed off any extra.I then stapled the ribbon, started with the longest one and then eyed the parellel pieces, and did the same going the opposite way, weaving them over and under.The buttons were a variety of pearl, sparkles and rhinestones.And the finished product! Can't wait to put little pictures of Claire and her family on this memory board!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Very cute!! Great idea!