Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring is here



Spring wouldn't be the same without the obligatory bluebonnet pictures! And until God says so, Shelby pup is our only child. You better believe I got her in those flowers this weekend. I'm so glad Josh lets me do all these ridiculous things with our dog.



Little Shelby loves the spring! Josh says that we should cut her hair really short for the summer. I am nervous about it, I love her coat. I know she was really hot last summer, but if anyone knows a place that is good for longer hair dogs in Houston, let me know. I just don't want her to be shaved to the skin and get sunburns. I am so nervous! I feel like she needs her fluff, haha. I also freaked out the other day after I dreamt that Shelby's teeth were rotten and fell out. So I ran to PetsMart and will start brushing her teeth. The last thing I need is for her to be put under and have a vet clean off tartar!

In baby news (or lack there of) I have found out that a few more people in our circle dealt with infertilty issues and offered some advice and hope since they have kids now. My cousin for one is very knowledgable and has the same issues as I do. She suggested that I start accupuncture, so now I need to find a place! So excited to be trying new things to help.

Keep us in your thoughts this spring! We have a great doctor who has a promising game plan for us.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the pics of Shelby, she looks so happy! Let me know if you find a great acupuncturist in Houston. I've been looking but can't seem to find one that is legit.

ChelseaSalomone said...

Good post! I'm so excited to hear what you think about acupuncture!! You might check some local chiropractors if you don't find anyone.. some of them do it.

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I heard GREAT things about acupuncture.

Courtney Squillante said...

LOVE the pics of Shelby!! Precious!! I have also heard a lot of great things about acupuncture- my sister is doing that too (but in Austin). Good luck finding someone here! Oh and I'm not gonna lie- I missed your take on American Idol this week... I was waiting to hear your thoughts all week :)

Liz said...

You and your pics of Shelby really make me want to take zachs pics in the bluebonnets! You are going to be such a great mommy one day and I cannot wait to celebrate that moment with you!! I pray for you and Josh all the time. Love you friend!!