Friday, January 7, 2011

Quick Holiday Overview!

Emily and Shelby....fun Christmas Cookie tradition!


I am a little late, but I wanted to leave a quick note about the holiday. We had a number of fun little parties before Christmas, many of them "tacky sweater parties." I also hosted our 2nd Annual girl's pot luck dinner and that was SO much fun. I love my girlfriends!


Later on, we were in San Antonio twice, for Xmas and for New Years. Christmas was a little tough this year, my grandpa, POM, fell and hurt his hip pretty bad. My mom was stressed out beyond belief, so we did a few things differently to accomodate checking on him and GANNY. We still went out for Mexican food on Christmas Eve and it was awesome! We got so many nice gifts and had alot of fun!





We had our second Christmas in Katy and had a great meal and fun White Elephant game with gift cards. I have no pics of that! We stopped by Josh's Godparent's house and saw his cousin's new baby! Landon Oliver ("Ollie")


The next weekend we went back to San Antonio for the 10th Annual ShrimpFest! We love this tradition with all my highschool friends and Josh's college friends. Lisa and Clifton made shirts this year and it was at the Horgan's house. Now that we're getting a little older, and slowly but surely there are kids coming to Shrimpfest, how old are WE!?



3 comments:

Jenny Jones said...

That all looks like lots of fun!!!

Also, I will ask Jennifer if her mom is available for hire to make cakes. I would imagine she is, she used to have a bakery. But I will see what her prices are too!

ChelseaSalomone said...

I didn't know about Pom. I'm so sorry!

TheGirlDavis said...

i spy my living room!