Sunday, January 16, 2011

My 28th

We went to Taste Of Texas for my 28th birthday. I am so lucky to have all these people in my life!! We had 15 people come but boy was I stressed out about getting a table together. This place doesn't take reservations, so Josh and I put our names down an hour before my friends came and everything worked out beautifully!! This is defintely a one of a kind place that everyone should try. The free desert and sparkler candle ended the night beautifully! Here are the pics...
The whole gang...

Hubby N Me



Rob and Jill (to be married soon!)


Mel, Karen, FeFe, Emily, Jill and Me!


Tate, Josh and James


KALIN!! (soon to be married!)


FEFE AND JIMMY (now married!!)


EMILY AND RIAN



our yumz cheesecake.
I hope 28 turns out to be a great and prosperous year~!!



1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Very cute pics!! Wish I could have been there to celebrate. Love you & hope 28 is your best year yet!