Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dock Dogs Fail

I have been bragging and bragging about what a great jumper Shelby is. It's true!! I have a whole post that shows her skills.
So, when I found an "Intro to Dock Dogs" class online I was so pumped! The dogs run and jump off a dock into water for distance. We headed out to Meadowlake Pet Resort in Pearland and Shelby seemed ready to show off her skills...There were 4 dogs in the little class.

Me and my little jumper



Here is Lily, a dog doing the big jump! She was really good.



Shelby, waiting on deck to jump...

Daddy getting her ready...


Shelby's up! Hmmm... maybe not?



Thinking about it.... kinda cold huh?


"I'll fetch, but I won't jump off that dock!"


Even without making the big jump, Shelby had a great time...she jumped off the ramp and got to swim alot....maybe when it's warmer she'll do it! The Houston Chronicle was there, so she may be a newspaper star in the future, I'll be looking for that!

No comments: