Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Antics

It's kinda hard to figure out things to keep baby busy and engaged until the next nap.  I love going to Baby Boot Camp class every morning, but that's over at 10:30.... Josh gets home at 6:15.  That's a lot of baby time!

TuTu Day at Baby Boot Camp


Sometimes we go to the store, the Children's Museum, or play dates at other mom's houses, but those are usually once a week type things.  Normally I have to figure out what the heck to do around the house when I'm not feeding/diapering, and she's not into watching video/tv yet, believe me I've tried.

Baby workout/crawling:

Reading and playing:


New game:  What's in that bowl?

  This worked for only 15 minutes. 
Other game, run around the house grabbing diapers and chasing Shelby dog.  What a sneak! That is probably like 30 minutes. It's so funny that she throws them everywhere, then looks so guilty.
Did I do thhhaaaaat?

I do love being with Claire all day, but it's really hard. I've had the itch to earn money again.  Josh shot down my dog walking idea last night.  Rude. 

Run Shelby!


Then my friend Shannon said that her company will be hiring in a few months... it's really temping to go back to pharma sales.  It's so hard to know what to do and if it'd be worth it, money wise and time away from her. MEH.

But I feel kinda silly sometimes... still paying those student loans and not even working. It sucks, wish those payments would disappear. Ha. Hey Obama get on that.

It's just been weighing on my mind.  When or If I will go back to work.  What I will do.  Full time/part time?  I wish I could find something worthwhile to do from home..not a pyramid scam, a legit job.

But anyways, love when my parents, Grammie and Papa come to visit!


And in case you would like to help little Claire be the Gerber baby, voting will start Sept 4th! 


She's under "Sitters"  even though she's a crawler, she wasn't quite crawling when I entered her. ooooops!

Here's some videos of her new skillz.

Clapping
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tUY5ZEHGXM&feature=plcp
Waving
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWhIyTnhs7M&feature=plcp

It's already August, crazy!  Hope you had a great July!

3 comments:

Kelly Jean said...

Yay claps and waving!!!! So cute. I will definitely be voting!!

Cajun Cowgirl said...

She's so cute! And I hear ya on the all day thing. It's work and much more difficult for me than teaching all day. But I know it's a blessing to be able to stay at home with these wee bits. I get the back to work itch every now and then as W goes through different phases I guess. And hey, a bowl for 15 minutes is golden! Way to go Claire!

Maybe we can hang soon!

Laura said...

It's so hard to decide to work or stay home. Earning a check/contributing to the household is so important, but it's not like you aren't contributing by staying at home with your sweet girl. If anything you are contributing more! and this coming from a working pharma rep. Hey, we do the best we can, right?