Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scents and Babies!

So, last Sunday I had my first Scentsy party! It was so fun. Our presenter was named Brooke and I hosted about 7 girls. Here are some pics from the party!

Scentsy is a good little device that is like a candle, but safer! It just melts scented wax, and there are so many cute designs to fit any decor!



Here's the snacks we had, mimosa, cheese, fruit, cookies...etc...



Yay for good times with friends!! FeFe, Jenn, Colleen, Coty, Emily, Jill, Karen, and me!

We got some really great gifts for mother's day and I got few neat things for our house too!

Another GREAT thing that happen this week was that little Caraline Nicole Frost was born! She was 5 lbs 13 oz and 18.5 inches long. She was so tiny and perfect! Here's mommy Jill and baby.


Luke was awesome and so great during everything. He even got into Facebook picture posting and said he was now a pro and knew how to 'tag.' ha! The Frosts!!

Cute little bow and blankie!!

I had a few hecklers, ahem you know who you are, you cannot believe I've never held a newborn. This is no joke. I STILL haven't changed a diaper in my life. I know this sounds weird, but I never babysat growing up and none of my friends here had kids yet! Slowly but surely this will change.


"Look, you're a natural, wink wink!" (thanks for that vote of confidence, Erica!)

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Your Scentsy party looks great! And you do look cute holding her! :)