Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Proud?

So Shelby is my pretend human baby. She had a big week that we have to share with the world. She passed her PetsMart beginners class. She can sit, lay down, stay, leave-it, take-it, and drop it. For good measure, since Nowaks are always show-offs, Shelby rolled over, shook hands and twirled in a circle. 'Cause she can.


You can't look at this pictures without smiling. My sister even printed it out for when she's having a bad day. No lie!

And since human kids get report cards, they give us weirdo dog people certificates to make it legit incase our friends didn't believe us.




So, this proud parent was astonished, and I mean shocked to the core when I come home and find my perfect little graduate being less-than perfect!

I captured the crime.

Looks like Petsmart owes the Nowaks a refund! I mean, she had the hat on. I saw them hand write her name in the certificate. Refund now!!

2 comments:

Jenny Jones said...

That is REALLY funny! I almost laughed out loud...almost.

Haha...I just that would be funny to say. Still funny though.

Unknown said...

I started laughing at my desk, reading this!