Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New House, New Pup, New Blog!

Hello Bloggosphere! I'm finally hopping on the band wagon thanks to a couple of friends who have become quite good at this. I guess now is as good a time as any! ALOT has gone on this past month, it's cRaZy!


A. Bought our first house!!!




















B. We bought our puppy, Shelby!!




C. We had our 1 year anniversary; wonderful meal at Taste of Texas. We later ventured to New Orleans, pics to come.

I would love to post more pics and have better editing, but I am new and having to drag them from the top all the way to bottom. Would love some blogging advice! Why can't I upload them where I want them??

Anyways! We're working on the house for a bit; painting, carpet cleaning, a sink fix here and there. We got a great deal on a pre-foreclosure so there is alot of work to be done before the apartment kicks us out Jan. 10th! Oh yeah, there's Christmas and New Years in between there too! I hope Pedro and the crew we hired are good and efficient!

2 comments:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Yay for blogging!!! I wish I had something better to tell you, but unfortunately that's how the pictures work with blogger.

LOVE your new place- pretty floors, pretty cabinets, pretty counters... Can't wait to see it FOR REAL!

Jenny Jones said...

The pictures are the most annoying thing. But they add to the story so much...

But here's a tip, down arrow as far as you can go and then backspace to the text. Then you won't have all that space at the bottom (before the comments link and time stamp)!

Love the house! I will be in Houston for about 1.3 days this break, but I will have to talk to you about coming and visiting! Sad news, I think for the first time in an unknown amount of years we might not spend New Years together! Craziness!

Excited for your new blog! Adding it to my list!!!!