Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus, and Josh!

Love love Christmas time....this year was extra good, I think because Christmas was on a Friday. Josh had tons of time off to use and we got to spend almost 4 days in San Antonio! Here is a family photo at the Price house!
My parents were so cool to let the dogs stay there. Here's all the girls! Emily has her pup "Happy," Shelby's cousin.We had a great dinner at La Posada Del Rey...though the service was EHH. My grandpa is neighbors with the owner, so I think he cut them some slack. They under-estimated people's need for Mexican food on Christmas Eve!! Afterwards, we came home and opened gifts. If my mom is doing all the cooking, we sometimes open them all at night (Santa must come during dinner ha). Here's Emily opening her gifts and then me, pretending to be upset at my gift from Josh (honey-glazed pecans!). We didn't do big Christmas gifts this year....uhh we bought a HOUSE!Josh's mom bought Shelby a Christmas outfit! Isn't she perfect?

After we ate Christmas lunch in San Antonio with family, we headed to Katy for our 2nd Christmas! We even had a family white elephant exchange....that was interesting. We took it as a gag gift thing...Ryan, Josh's bro...actually bought good things. He was not impressed with the keychain flashlight he got. On the other hand, we're thrilled to get his hand steamer! It cracked me up...I suggested that Josh give it back to Ryan, but he said he didn't condone pouting. Love family times =)

Josh's birthday!! The big 2-7!

I thought I had it rough, a birthday 2 weeks after Christmas...try the DAY after! Usually, he gets the obligatory "It's for your birthday AND Xmas!" Luckily, he doesn't mind that when he got a new gas grill from my parents. He was so excited! Then his family went in on a tool set and chest/drawers. He made out like a bandit this year.

He had a fun party in Houston. Beer pong, queso and kareoke! Great night!!

1 comment:

ChelseaSalomone said...

Love the Christmas pics!!!