Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summy Summertime!

LAKE CONROE!

Last weekend a group of us took out Brian's boat on Lake Conroe for Memorial Day. It was Shelby's first boat/lake trip and she had tons of fun! Safety first! She didn't mind her life jacket because her boyfriend, Beanz, was wearing one too!

Here's the Mertzes and pups, ready for the lake! We piled in the new Equinox and headed north. We have only a few days left before the Mertzes move to Cleveland. We're going to miss them SOOO much.

Here's captain Shipley!
Shelby's boyfriend, Mr. Beanz.
My artsy lake photo.

My little girl is so freakin' cute. I love her tongue. She's was so hot though, definitely ready to swim. I floated her around on the knee board when I thought she needed a break.

We took the boat over to a "party island" and drank and watched the pups swim around / knock over little kids. It was quite entertaining, but kinda stressful. Maybe next time we'll do lake sans dogs.


You can go ahead and laugh, I know I act like Shelby is my kid, but until otherwise, she IS!! The END! =)

1 comment:

kc said...

Shelby and Beanz?! I don't have the heart to tell Walton