Thursday, January 21, 2010

Goodies in the Mail

I LOVE getting stuff in the mail. I'm all for Evites on alot of things, but there's nothing like getting a wedding invitation, baby announcement or something from Amazon. We've signed onto Amazon Prime where you pay a fee for a year and get free shipping. Well, our friend Brian paid for the year, and added me as a user for free...thanks Brian!!

I got 2 goodies from Amazon today, and you know your life is dull when you get pumped for these two doozies!


First prize: The FURminator. Yes, that's the name. I found it at Target and Josh's mom swears by it for her dogs. Apparently it's the best de-shedder on the market. It's $65 for a Large at Target, but my Amazon Prime said $15! Great deal. Always shop online.

You HAVE to see the ridiculous picture on the box. It says all that hair is from one sitting with the FURminator. I laugh everytime...that's like from 8 dogs.



I introduced Shelby to her new friend...she wasn't as excited as me.


My second prize was a self-inking stamp. I have seen some friend's letters with these and HAD to get one!

So much fun...I wanna stamp things. Lots of things. I'll probably stamp Shelby, then FURminator it away.

1 comment:

Courtney Squillante said...

Ok the furminator is AMAZING! And honestly I PROMISE, the picture on the box is about as much fur as we got from our golden the first time... It was disgusting!!! But we love it! And I love your stamp! How fun!! :)